Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Tour Guide Survey with Jose in Acapulco



1. What is the best thing you like being a tour guide?

The best thing be a tour guide is to have the opportunity to meet people from other countries and tell them about the history and customs of our people.

2. What is your most memorable moment in guiding so far?

The most memorable moment well there are many ones, I had great experiences when we had big groups of tourist coming and we didn’t stop doing tours all day long for six months.

3. What is most challenging for you in this career? Have you coped with it?

It’s a challenge to take the same tourist to different tours and still they enjoy them.

4. What is your favorite place/thing that you want to show your travel clients?

My favorite place is the cliff divers show, the tehuacalco archeological ruins and the museum of san diego fort.

5. What if you were not a tour guide? What do you imagine yourself to be?

I don’t know my first job was a taxi driver at the age of 18 years old and I loved the experience.

See more on tour guide Jose in Acapulco

1 comment:

Rudy Fregoso at Viator Tour Guides said...

Hola buenos dias!

my name is Rudy Fregoso Tour Guide in Acapulco and you can reach me in VIATOR TOUR GUIDES as well in the link below. Muchas gracias.

Rudy Fregoso